Life really is beautiful and there is much to be thankful for despite my inane desire to lament.
Therefore, in a desperate attempt to get the fuck over myself, I wrote a list of things I'd like help with from all of you. (Hi, most random things to ride together on a list.)
- Camping friends, what tents do you like? Do you own yours, rent one? What should I look for, (I don't like to be cold or wet), and admittedly, I'm a bit of a princess. That said, I've always wanted a tent, and I really need one when I go to Coachella in April.
- How do you carry your toiletries when you travel? Leonie showed me her amazing bag, purchased in Europe, and so far, I'm not finding anything remotely comparable. What I'm looking for is a medium bag that zips, preferrably with a pocket inside and waterproof. I have these great bottles (also a suggestion from Leonie), so I'm looking for a bag that can be carried onto the plane if necessary, but also sturdy enough to withstand being checked.
- If there was a smaller bag that holds makeup, even better.
- What do you pack when you travel? I like jeans but they're bulky and I always pack too much or my entire vacation wardrobe will be black because it's so easy.
- Do you have a Kindle or some sort of reading device? Even if you're the girl that adores books, and magazines, really, anything in print, how do you like to travel and read?
- Camera gear. How do you travel with yours?
- Any suggestions on a tarot deck you like? I had a circular set when I was in college and I loved those cards...wonder if I could find them again...