Disney Hall, Los Angeles.
Polaroid 680SLR with PX680 CP film, gold frame edition
- I went on my first, (of what I hope will be many), Polaroid photo walks around downtown Los Angeles.
- It was a pleasure to meet Flickr/Twitter friends in person, and new people whose paths I crossed for the first time.
- It was also a pleasure to be comfortable in their company for the better part of a day.
- I generally don't love most of what I shot yesterday, but it felt good to shoot a couple of packs with the intention of just shooting and not caring.
- I still have a hard time with light adjustments and Impossible film. I rarely get it right, and because it takes so long for the film to develop, it's not always easy to make adjustments accordingly. Each batch of film gets better and better, I know the film will get there, but the duds are costly, and that's my issue.
- I really loved shooting at night. Some of the shots taken by the others were ah-mazing! A couple of mine are decent too, mostly proud of them because they were hand-held. (I was lazy to carry around my tripod as my bag was already too heavy for my liking.)